Website Manager

News Detail


Jun, 2020

League Postponement

MBSA Families:

      Unfortunately we were made aware on Friday June 5th at Noon that we have been denied access to our diamonds by MCS and Northside until at least June 30th. This came as a shock to us because we have been using the facilities for weeks and have been working hard to get them prepared for play. As of now we do not have an exact date as to when we will be allowed back on the property but we are hoping for no later than mid July. Our ultimate goal is to salvage this season for all the kids that have been looking forward to playing baseball. Cancelling our season has never been an option. We sincerely apologize and are grateful for all of your patience with us during this unprecedented and crazy time. As soon as we have an update it will be posted here and on our Facebook page. With that being said, online registrations will be open until June 18th so please encourage family and friends to sign up to play. Feel free to email [email protected] or call/text 765-730-5236 with any questions or concerns. Thank you.
Copyright © 2021 Muncie Baseball and Softball Association  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Log In